Vic Firth Bluetooth Isolation Headphones | VF-VXHP0012Regular price £86.00
The all-new Vic Firth Bluetooth Isolation Headphones are high-quality stereo headphones, which reduce outside noise levels so you can tune into the music. Offering superb stereo sound, these wireless headphones provide a full and tight low end, clean midrange and clear high end.
Perfect for live, studio or practice, the broad foam cushions provide maximum comfort for any use. The 500mA built-in rechargeable battery provides approximately 20 hours of use. Using Bluetooth® technology, these headphones connect wirelessly to enabled devices, and include a 3.5mm cable and 1/4in adapter for optional wired usage. These are the ideal headphones for any drummer looking for reliable, high-quality hearing protection.
Package Contents: 1 pair of headphones, 150cm detachable 3.5mm line-in cable, 40cm USB charging cable, 6.3mm headphone jack adapter, 1 instruction insert.
- Weight: Approx. 55g
- Speaker Type: 50mm Dynamic Speaker Mylarcon
- Impedance: 32 ohm +/- 15%
- Microphone: Condender
- Sound Pressure Level: 112db +/- 3db (1mw at 1 kHZ)
- Normal Rated Power: 20mw
- Max Power: 30mw
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Cables: 150cm +/- detachable with 3.5mm line-in cable and 1/4″ adapter
- Bluetooth Chip: 5.0
- Latency Value: 250ms
- Battery: 500mA built-in rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: 20 working hours (approx)