Natal Arcadia Boom Cymbal StandRegular price £47.00
About Natal Drums
Natal was originally conceived in 1958 by distinguished British percussionist Alan Sharp who, unable to find the exact instruments he wanted to play, sourced their individual parts and assembled them himself. Alan's new Afro-Cuban bongos were of such high quality that orders began to flood in, from his protégés and contemporaries alike, eventually leading to the foundation of the Natal Percussion Company in 1965. Natal enjoyed huge success, especially with its revolutionary fiberglass congas, which found favour with the likes of Santana, T. Rex, Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac, Deep Purple and the Rolling Stones.
Continuing Alan’s legacy, the Natal design team have produced a stunning range of drums, snare drums and hardware. Every part and component is designed from the ground up. Natal is committed to producing drums and hardware of the highest standard of quality. As well as being British designed Natal drums and hardware are British quality controlled.
- Reinforced double-braced construction ensures durability and strength
- Disappearing boom arm allows for compact placement
- Enlarged Natal rubber feet ensure sturdy placement and support
- Polished chrome finish suits any setup
- Includes Natal branded wingnuts
- Stand Type: Boom Stand
- Arm Type: Disappearing Boom Arm
- Tube Sizes: 25mm Bottom Tube, 22mm Mid Tube & 19mm Upper Tube
- Finish: Polished Chrome