Promark Rebound 2B ActiveGrip Clear Hickory Drumsticks, Wood TipRegular price £11.80
The Promark ActiveGrip drum sticks feature the ActiveGrip heat activated solution that's engineered to get tackier as the player's hands produce more sweat and moisture. Instead of making your hands slippy and moist, the sticks take in the moisture and provide a better grip. The thin lacquer adds no weight or diameter to the stick, so you can play with confidence, knowing that you can have a long lasting and tight grip on your sticks.
Promark was founded in 1957 by percussion instructor and shop owner Herb Brochstein in Houston, Texas. It was the first company to introduce Japanese Shira-Karshi white oak into the American market, and the only company to successfully market oak sticks in the United States. The wood for Promark is supplied by Japanese trader Tatsuo Kosaka. In recent years, Promark has moved to use of non-endangered wood and a ''green'' finishing process to make their sticks and manufacturing processes safer to the player and the environment.
- Patented ActiveGrip ensures complete grip under any conditions
- Redesigned acorn tip provides responsiveness, articulation and added head contact
- Constructed from resilient American Hickory
- Designed, manufactured and tested in Texas, USA
- Stick Material: American Hickory
- Coating: Promark ActiveGrip
- Tip Material: Wood
- Tip Shape: Acorn Tip