Yamaha DTX10K-X Electronic Drum Kit – Black ForrestRegular price £3,799.00
The Yamaha DTX10 combines genuine drum feeling with first-class studio sound.
The DTX10K-M defines the new high end of the Yamaha E-Drums range with Yamaha‘s new Mesh Head Pads. Packed with professional sounds and features for serious players who demand cutting edge performance, it uses Yamaha‘s distinctive technology to create a real flagship electronic kit. It combines Yamaha‘s world class acoustic drum history with the newest in digital drumming, sampling, and music technology.
Thanks to it’s 17 inch PCY175 3-zone cymbal pad with positional sensing, the voicing on this electronic kits ride cymbal is more real than ever before, realistically emulating the dynamics and articulation that can be achieved with an actual ride cymbal!
The DTX10, which uses the DTX-PROX module, is the new flagship of the Yamaha e-drums range, offering a highly realistic feel, superior sound, precise workmanship, and an authentically natural look. Various connectivity options for computers and mobile devices like Bluetooth® and USB turn the DTX10 into comprehensive control centres for percussive sounds.
The mesh versions of the pads offer a custom Remo mesh head designed to be easy to play with and quiet. The new drum pads use real birch drum shells and share the naturally elegant look of their acoustic counterparts as Yamaha offers the same exquisite Black Forest and Real Wood finishes used for its acoustic drums. The lugs and hoops are also taken from high-end acoustic drums, sporting an appropriately high-quality finish.
The flagship set DTX10 features the KP128 – a particularly refined Kick Pad with a 12-inch mesh head and multi-layer cushion head surface. The third tom pad is a 12-inch floor tom. The cymbals consist of 13-inch and 15-inch crashes.
The new PCY175 3-zone ride cymbal pad measures 17 inches, the largest cymbal pad Yamaha has ever made, and close to an actual ride cymbal size.
All DTX10 series cymbal pads feature three zones – edge, bow and bell – that can be triggered and stopped, just like choking a real cymbal.
The DTXPROX Drum Trigger Modules offer outstanding sonic quality and brand-new samples that were recorded in world-renowned studios with the highest precision in dynamics and resolution. Great importance was attached to reproducing the crucial attack and decay behaviour of individual drums and cymbals, and to add extra realism, the sound of the studio rooms themselves was captured and can be added back to the drum kit.
In addition, the recorded sounds can be fine-tuned with numerous effects that are also used in professional studios and the MONTAGE music synthesizer by Yamaha. The DTXPROX module contains more than 700 sounds, and allows you to import up to 1,000 24-bit custom samples. This way, a multitude of unique sounds can be created, creatively combined and percussively realised.
The DTXPROX module gives players the ability to configure different kits according to individual needs. The kit sounds are all fully editable. Edited sounds can be exported by stereo outputs, USB, and special to the DTX-PROX module, individual outputs – perfect for live and studio use.
Features & Specifications
- XP125SD-M 12” Mesh Head 2-Zone Snare Pad
- PCY175 3-Zone 17” Cymbal Pad for ride cymbal with positional sensing
- KP128 12” Mesh Head Kick Pad
- 3x Kit Modifier Knobs to instantly add real sampled room Ambience, Compression and other Effects
- Independent Compression, 3 Sweepable Band EQ, Transient Adjustment and Insert Effect for every channel
- 256-note Polyphony
- 8 Individual Outputs plus Master Left and Right
- MIDI Interface: Both USB and 5-pin MIDI In and Out
- USB: computer/tablet/phone linking and Sample loading
- Internal Effects: Yes – Compression, Transient Control, and EQ on every channel, plus 2x Send Effects, plus Master Effects
- Headphone Connection: 6.3mm and 3.5mm
- Auxiliary Input: 6.3mm and 3.5mm
- Integrated Metronome & Training Functions
- Recording Function: 90 minutes to a USB Stick
- Digital Output: USB Audio to Device, or record direct to USB drive
- Black Forest Finish
- DTXPROX Drum Trigger Module
- XP125SD-M 12” Mesh Snare Pad (x1)
- XP105T-M 10” Mesh Tom Pads (x2)
- XP125T-M 12” Mesh Tom Pad (x1)
- KP128 Mesh Kick Pad (x1)
- PCY175 Pad (x1) Ride Pad
- PCY155 Pad (x1) Crash Pad
- PCY135 Pad (x1) Crash Pad
- RHH135 Hi-Hat Controller and Stand
- RS10-HXR Hex Rack System
- Comes with a Power adapter, Module Holder, and manual
*Double-pedals pictured are not included